Emery County is seeking qualifications from any individual or group that would be interested in obtaining the Cleaning Services Contract during the 2019 Emery County Fair. The scope of work associated with this contract will include but are not limited to the following:
• Keep fairgrounds free from garbage at all time.
• Clean up of city streets and sidewalks after the parade.
• Cleaning and clearing of tables and benches/chairs used for consumption of food from vendors and during the Lamb Fry.
• Regular emptying/rotating of garbage bins throughout the fairgrounds.
• Cleaning of bathroom facilities daily including but not limited to; washing sinks, washing toilets, mopping or spraying of floors, restocking paper towels, toilet paper and soap. Bathrooms are to be checked and restocked every 2-3 hours during the day to maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
Dates associated with this contract will be August 1-3, 2019 with a final inspection to be done August 5, 2019. The amount to be paid to the chosen qualified applicant will be up to $1500.00 and will be paid upon completion of the contract and satisfactory inspection on August 5, 2019. Emery County Fair will provide the necessary supplies for these services including toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning solutions, garbage liners, soap, cleaning buckets, cleaning rags or any other supplies needed in order to provide these services.
Any interested individuals or groups must submit a qualifications packet to the Clerk/Auditor’s office no later than Friday, May 31st by the end of the work day (5:00 pm) You can also mail a qualifications packet to the Clerk/Auditor’s Office at PO Box 629, Castle Dale,UT 84513. If you have any questions regarding this RFQ please call the Emery County Commission Office at 435-381-3570.