On Tuesday, the unexpected happened to a family of four in Wellington. A fire started inside their home around 10:30 p.m. Luckily, no one was home, however, the family’s furry friends were lost in the fire as well as the entire home.
A candlelight vigil will be held tonight at the scene of the fire (1288 East Main Street, Wellington) at 9 p.m. Anyone from the community is welcome to join.
A GoFundMe account has been established for the family aiming to assist with the damages. To donate to the displaced family, please click here.