The Carbon County Chamber of Commerce would like to congratulate the winners of the Best in Business Competition – “Best Place to Stay So You Can Go Play”
This friendly competition got people excited to vote for their favorite hotel or motel in Carbon County and help motivate the businesses to put their best foot forward. The owners/managers of these establishments agreed to participate in this exciting event. The battle began August 1 and ended August 31.
After reviewing the online surveys, the results are in and it’s time to congratulate the top four winners of the “Best Play to Stay So You Can Go Play” in Carbon County according to the voting public.
National 9 ~ Price River Inn
#1: Holiday Inn Express & Suites
(Owners: Chad Carlson, Dallas Hankes, David O’Brien/General Manager: Barbie Deleeuw)
On behalf of the 2016 Board of Directors of the Carbon County Chamber of Commerce, we want to congratulate Holiday Inn Express & Suites!
As the winner, Holiday Inn Express & Suites will receive:
- ”Forever” bragging rights as the 2016 “Best Place to Stay So You Can Go Play” victor that they can use in all their advertising and local media coverage
- A free one-year Chamber Membership
- One-free quarter page ad in the 2017 Chamber Directory noting their victory
- Chamber Business of the Month/Best In Business recognition on the Chamber’s Website
- A plaque that will be presented at the September 15, 2016 Chamber Luncheon
Stop in at Holiday Inn Express & Suites to congratulate them!
The next Best in Business Competition will be the “Best Place to Shop Local” and will take place November 1, through December 31.