Carbon County Commissioners tackled 16 agenda items Wednesday afternoon in a meeting that lasted just 40 minutes.
One of the items on the agenda centered around a proposed five-lot subdivision with private improvements in Spring Glen. The subdivision would be located at approximately 1500 West 4200 North.
Other notes from the meeting:
- Opened sales bid for sprinkler irrigation materials for the seniorВ center. Bid provided by Grand Junction Pipe and Supply for $57,447.57.
- Approval of Four Corners Community Health Plan.
- Approval of agreement with University of Utah to provide Range Creek Canyon Tours — Carbon County Leisure Services.
- Renewal of Snow plow contract with MK Erkkila.
- Approval of inter-local cooperation agreement with Utah County for road maintenance and snow removal.
- Approval of cooperative forest road agreement with the US Forest Service.