Carbon County Commissioners presented an $11,621 check to the local chapter of Habitat for Humanity at the commission meeting Wednesday.
The check represented funds raised at the second annual Mike Ballard Charity Golf Tournament that was hosted at the Carbon Country Club earlier this summer.
Commissioners thanked County employees for their help with the event.
Commissioners also recognized Rhonda Peterson as Employee of the Month. Peterson, a County employee for 25 years, has overseen fairground events since 2000.
- Commissioners approved a renewal of the cooperative agreement for consolidated dispatch services.
- Commissioners approved a renewal of the right-of-way easements for Conoco Phillips.
- Commissioners approved a request to hire one full-time fairgrounds/event center employee.
- Commissioners approved the SR 10 corridor preservation agreement with UDOT.
- Commissioners approved the sale of an old airport fuel truck.