The Emery County Chamber Luncheon was hosted Wednesday at the Museum of the San Rafael in Castle Dale.
- 60% of Entrepreneurs the United States are holding their company from growing because of customer service problems.
- DonвЂ™t be casual.
- Never have a bad day.
- DonвЂ™t be late to open, and donвЂ™t close early.
- Always be respectful.
- A difference in attitude decides whether your customer comes back.
- Always be professional.
- Strive for excellence.
- Be trustable, so your customers will trust you and your employees.
- A companyвЂ™s weakest link is your weakest employee.
- Make your company thrive not just survive.
- Do the same thing every time.
- Be in a state of continuous improvement.
- Say what you do and do what you say.
- Set the bar high, have good expectations of your employees.
- CompanyвЂ™s wonвЂ™t strive is theyвЂ™re stagnant.
- Be excellent not acceptable.
- вЂњIf youвЂ™re not willing to grow your company. Why is it there?вЂќ
- WhatвЂ™s your succession plan where will your company be? Who will take over if youвЂ™re gone?