Emery County Housing Authority Board Vacancy

The Emery County Board of Commissioners is seeking application for appointment to fill a vacant position on the Emery County Housing Authority Board.  You must reside within Emery County in order to apply for this position.

Any registered/qualified voter who lives in Emery County and is interested in serving on this board may obtain a volunteer form at the Clerk/Auditor’s office during regular business hours.  The volunteer form can also be assessed online at www.emerycounty.com and needs to be returned to the Clerk/Auditor’s Office, PO Box 629, Castle Dale, Utah 84513.  This position is open until filled.

scroll to top
WordPress Video Lightbox