Contact Ryan Sharp
Emery Telecommunications & Video has a full-time position open for a Network Administrator. The standard hours for this position are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Some after-hours and weekend work will be required. This person will perform networking and business system support functions including installation, configuration, and maintenance of equipment used to provide information services to Emery Telcom customers and employees. A bachelor degree in information systems/related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Maintains the telephone voice switches and ancillary services and equipment include software and configuration updates.
• Assist in configuration of network routers and switches for internal and customer facing networks.
• Provides primary support to the business sales and installation team for voice services.
• Provides primary support to customer service representatives for voice services.
• Assist in the selection, configuration, and documentation of customer premise equipment used in deploying data, voice, and video services.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of network maps, diagrams, documentation, monitoring, alarming, and the security of the voice and IP networks.
For More Information and To Apply: Fill out an online application at https://emerytelcom.com/ You can email questions to email@example.com, or call 435-748-3144.