Contact Ryan Sharp
Under the direction of the Plant Manager, this person oversees the day-to-day job assignments for a construction crew or crews. This person works with the crews each day on assigned jobs. This person ensures the construction employees are trained and work safely and effectively in completing assigned jobs. This is a “working-supervisor” position, when the supervisor is not working closely with a construction worker(s), this person may be required to be walking-out, planning, and preparing for other construction jobs. Travel will be based on job demand and locations
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Ensure crew(s) are lined out on assigned jobs each day
• Ensure crew(s) work to complete assigned tasks each day.
• Ensures crew(s) work effectively and are trained on job assignments and are aware when special circumstances pertain to specific jobs.
• Coach employees in regards to their job duties, performance issues, and company policies and procedures
• Ensures all technicians practice safety behaviors in all phases of work duties.
• Complete specific tasks as required by the Manager
• Assigns specific tasks as required
• Performs quality control inspections
• This person must understand underground construction work processes. This person must know or be able to learn the best practices for underground and overhead telecommunications utility construction work. This person must know or be able to learn best practices of installing fiber optic and other communication lines. This person must be familiar with operating underground construction equipment for construction projects.
This position is a full-time position with benefits.
To Apply: Applicants must fill out an online application at www.emerytelcom.com. Resumes can be attached to the application or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call 435 -748-3144.