Requisition ID: 2023-6549
# of Openings:
$13.00 per hour
Event Services is a growing department whose primary function is to assure the events hosted by Utah State University, "Exceed Expectations".
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver efficient customer service experience with USU's Event Management System (EMS) users state-wide through software data capturing and troubleshooting.
Data Entry for USU's Event Management System (EMS)
• Transfer hard copy data into a digital database.
• Review and verify data for deficiencies, errors, or expired information.
• Assist with special projects that can require large amounts of data entry.
• Assist in special projects that can require data collection.
• Generate reports on an ad hoc basis.
Troubleshooting for EMS
• Resolve support requests from students, faculty, and staff.
• Use strong oral communication skills of technical concepts to gather information from users.
• Understand software and applications for troubleshooting common issues.
Central Reservations Support
• Intake for new space or event reservations.
• Update customer information and requests as needed.
• Answer customer questions about existing reservations.
• Ability to operate common office equipment like phones, scanners and printers
• Ability to provide support to multiple users and customers at once
• Has observational skills to recognize warning signs that indicate potential problems with customer requests
• Possess and uses:
• basic organizational skills
• time management skills
• written and oral communication skills
• situational problem solving
• Ability to understand commonly used applications (Microsoft Suite, etc)
• Ability to provide excellent customer service by interacting professionally with team members, students, staff, and other customers
• Ability to work independently
For the full job description and to apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4188641
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.