Seventh Judicial District of Nash County County
Christina Whitehead (Plaintiff)
vs Scott Whitehead (Defendant)
Case No. 19CVD23
The Plaintiff, complaining of the Defendant, alleges:
1. The Plaintiff is a citizen and resident of Nash County, North Carolina and has been a citizen and resident of North Carolina for at least six (6) months immediately preceding the institution of this action.
2. The Defendant is a citizen and resident of Carbon County, Utah.
3. The Plaintiff and Defendant were married on or about August 18, 2003 thereafter they lived together as husband and wife until on or about May 21, 2005 which time they separated.
4. That since the date of separation stated above, the Plaintiff and Defendant have lived continuously separate and apart from each other, and at no time have they resumed the marital relation that formerly existed between them.
5. At the time of the separation, the Plaintiff intended the separation to be permanent.
6. That there was 1 child born to the marriage of the parties, namely D.W. (January 3, 2003).
7. The minor child resides with Christina Whitehead in North Carolina.
8. That Plaintiff, whether husband or wife, acknowledged that he/she is not demanding of Defendant alimony or equitable distribution and he/she acknowledges that unless such claims are asserted by one or the other or both parties before Judgement is entered on this complaint, he/she is forever waiving and discharging any claim against Defendant for alimony and/or equitable distribution by obtaining an absolute divorce.
9. The Plaintiff desires to resume the use of her maiden name (Bollschweiler).
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff respectfully requests that the bonds of matrimony which have existed between the parties be dissolved and that he/she be granted an absolute divorce from the Defendant.
Dated this 31st day of December 2018.
Christina Whitehead, Plantiff
Published in the ETV Newspaper on January 30, 2019 and February 6, 13 and 20, 2019.