Orangville Days will run July 24-27, with the theme of “A Patchwork in Progress…”
Here is a list of events for each day:
Wednesday, July 24:
- 7 p.m. – Trapshoot at the gun range. Call Shaun Bell at 749-9379 to sign up. $5 entry fee per person. Groups consist of 14 and younger, 15-18, and 19 and older.
Thursday, July 25:
- 5 p.m. – Dinner provided by Smoke Pit BBQ.
- 6 p.m. – Bike races. Meet by the little league field. Five bikes will be given away.
- 7 p.m. – Home run hitting and ice cream social.
- 9:15 p.m. – Movie in the park.
Friday, July 26:
- 4:45 p.m. – Children’s parade – Line up at the church parking lot. Parade will end at the park.
- 5 p.m. – Lamb fry/roast beef dinner. Lamb fry provided by the Hunphrey family. $5 per plate. Muddy Crich Band will also be playing.
- 6 p.m. – Pig chase.
Saturday, July 27: The BIG Celebration!
- 6 a.m. – 5K. Call Todd and Nadene Hinkins for more details. 748-6304.
- 7:30 to 9 a.m. – Breakfast. (Stake Presidency and OV 2nd Ward) $2 per person.
- 10 am – Parade. Call Nanette Tanner at 748-5522 for entries. Participants will meet between Van Garder’s and Industrial Electric.
- 10:45 a.m. – Races at the park.
- 11:15 a.m. – Games for all ages including pop toss, donut eating contest, $ in the sand, candy in the sawdust, roller racers, hair extensions, nails, BIG fish pond, goldfish pond, otter pop walk, bowling, floating ducks in the creek, sucker games, frog pond, hungry hippo, body bumpers, plinko, bouncers, and more!
- 12:45 p.m. – Water games including a Sliip ‘N Slide, dunking machine, water baseball, and the famous “FOAM” from the fire department.
- 2 to 5 p.m. – ATV Poker Run. Call Brent Tuttle at 749-0840 for details.
- 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. – History Tour of Orangeville. Booklets with information and pictures will be $7 each. Call Karen Tuttle at 748-5212 or 609-3502 to sign up for tour.
Orangeville Pride T-shirts will be sold at the event. They are $12 for adults, $10 for youth, and $8 for toddlers.
Further questions regarding Orangeville Days should be directed to Dickie Tuttle at 609-9723 or Sandra Huntington at 749-0997.