Emery County Commissioners met quickly Tuesday and approved a number of items.
Notes from the meeting:
- Ray Petersen, Administrator of the Emery County Public Lands Council, was approved travel to Denver to make a presentation to energy producers to which Councilman James Nelson said, “this is interesting because it could turn out great for Emery County.”
- The Emery County Aquatic Center will waive fees to graduates of Emery High on the night of May 24.
- Orangeville resident Bart Cox was appointed to the Emery County Housing Authority Board.
- Emery County has now taken responsibility of the communication site which includes the television tower east of Emery City.
- Commissioners approved the 2012 property tax exemption list.
- Commissioners signed a contract forВ bailiffВ services for the county.
The Commissioners will next meet June 12.