Helper City Urges Residents to Submit Flood Damage Reports


Helper City is asking all residents with any kind of flood damage to report the damage for the city’s records and future assistance.

Information can be taken to Helper City Hall today or emailed to For the record, the city will need the resident’s name, their address, a contact phone number, number of people affected in the home, estimated amount of damage and photos.

Those who still need assistance with clean up can call (435) 472- HELP (4357).

scroll to top