Minor Gas Leak Scare at Boys & Girls Club Property

31ac3fe1cc8671a9a810b85b2c490335.jpg

Early Wednesday afternoon Price City workers were working on the water meter located at the Boy’s & Girls Club of Carbon County house on the corner of 100 N. 200 E. when they recognized the odor of natural gas.

Erring on the side of caution workers notified police dispatch and Price City Fire Department. Price City Fire Chief Paul Bedont said he thought it was a small leak from the gas meter. Bedont contacted Questar Gas toВ resolveВ the issue.

Bedont and Boys and Girls Club Director McKell Warburton walked around the property to assure there were no leaks or gas buildup inside the house.

Leave a Reply

scroll to top
WordPress Video Lightbox
X
X